What are the differences between test E and test C?
Test E vs Test C is testosterone types that help to define the performance of a man. Understanding the two terms can be quite difficult but essential in a man’s lifetime.
These steroid esters are vital for bodybuilding and strengthening of the muscles. They are proven to have the same effect when they are administered in the same dosage.
The core difference between test e and test c is that test e has a half-life of about 11 days while test e has a half-life of about 12 days.
The article provides detailed insight into these testosterone types for better understanding. Take your time to read through slowly and grasp all the finer details.
What is Test E?
Test E is a popular androgen that is used both as an androgenic and anabolic steroid for the treatment of low levels of testosterone.
Besides that, it is known to be responsible for weight gain, depression, loss of muscle mass, erectile dysfunction, and gyno-based impact on men like the development of breasts.
The most wonderful thing about the androgen is that it helps to enhance muscle building and improve male sex traits.
There is a lot of bodybuilding steroid in the market that contains test e and it is what many bodybuilders are using to speed up recovery as well as burning of fats.
Some of these steroids include Delatestryl, Testro, Testoviron, and Testostroval among many others.
The injection of this steroid is supposed to be once or twice per week since it normally has a half-life of about 7-10days.
Therefore, it is typically suitable for medical and bodybuilding purposes especially for those individuals who are not comfortable with regular injections.
Lastly, test e injection has some estrogen-related side effects such as water retention, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol level.
What is Test C?
Test Cypionate is denoted as test c and it is known to be a testosterone ester for increasing athletic performance.
The good thing about this testosterone ester is that it is administered once but the dosage is usually variable depending on certain requirements.
The administration of test c is typically in the form of injection. The hormone content is injected directly into the muscles to trigger better performance.
The chemical structure of test c is different from that of test e. However, the increasing number of half-life is what makes administered once per week.
The hormone injection is medically known for treating low testosterone levels in men. The American product is widely used as asteroid.
Beginners are recommended to use between 400 to 500mg of the steroid for the 12-week cycle. This implies that the injection is supposed to be used thrice per week.
On the other hand, professional users can increase the dosage to 600 or 700mg for a 12-week cycle injection.
In case you are combining it with other anabolic products like Winstrol and Human Growth Hormone then use a low amount of test c.
Comparison Chart: Test E Vs Test C
|Basic Terms||Test E||Test C|
|Definition||It is a whitish ester meant for treating androgen deficiency after castration, eunuchism, eunuchoidism, symptoms of andropause, and oligospermia.||It is oil-soluble ester meant for the treatment of low testosterone levels in men. It occurs in the form of 17 (beta)-cyclopentylpropionate.|
|Origin||They have a universal origin.||Typical an American product.|
|Brand Names||Major brand names are Everone, Delatestryl, Durathate, Testro, Depandro, Testoviron, Andropository, Testostroval, and Andro LA.||Major brand names are Depo-Testosterone, Andro Cyp, Depotest, Andronaq LA, Depostomead, Andronate, Deposteron, Dep Andro, and Dep Test.|
|Half-Life||Has 10.5 days||Has 12 days|
|Standard Dosage||100 to 600 mg per week for 10 to 12 weeks||400 to 500 mg per week for 12 weeks.|
|Frequency of Injection||More frequent injections||Less number of injections|
|Physical Structure||Has 7-carbon ester||Has 8-carbon ester|
|Molecular Weight||Has low molecular weight||Has relatively high molecular weight|
|Testosterone per Gram||It has a high amount of testosterone per gram.||It has a relatively low amount of testosterone per gram.|
|Popularity||Quite popular||Less popular|
|Side Effect||Causes skin irritation from the point of injection||Causes bloating on the user|
Core Differences between Test E and Test C In Point Form
- Test E has a half-life of approximately 11days while Test C has about 12days. This implies that test c tends to involve a few injection numbers when compared to test e.
- Test E is an abbreviation of Testosterone Enanthate while Test C is for Testosterone Cypionate.
- Test C is a steroid ester used to boost athletic performance while Test E for improving muscle strength and bodybuilding.
- Test E is a universal product while Test C an American product only. This is the reason why test e is quite popular as compared to test c.
- Test E causes skin irritation on the point of injection while Test C injection causes bloating in the user.
- Test E has a higher amount of testosterone steroids per gram while Test C has a low amount of testosterone steroids per gram.
- Test E is quite popular while Test C is less popular
- Test E has a lower molecular weight while Test C has a higher molecular weight
- Test E has a universal origin while Test C has American Origin
- Test E has 7 carbon ester while Test C has 8 carbon ester.
Core Similarities between Test E and Test C
- Both steroids are used in bodybuilding for increased muscle weight
- Both steroids are administered through injection
- Both Test C and Test E have some side effects
- Both increase nitrogen retention hence increase protein accumulation
- Both are administered based on some requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Quickly Does Test E Work?
Testosterone propionate ester produces a result within 2 weeks which is quite faster than testosterone enanthate and cypionate.
- Can I Inject Test E Once a Week?
Yes. It contains androgen and testosterone that occur naturally. So, if you are a bodybuilder, weight lifter, and powerlifter then it is advisable to inject at least once a week.
- How Many Tests Should I Take a Week?
A dosage of about 50–400 mg every 2–4 weeks. The injection should only be done by a professional doctor since it comes with side effects. The maximum dosage is 400 mg.
- Can You Mix Test Enanthate and Cypionate?
Test E and Test C have a similar effect on the muscles. Therefore, you can use them interchangeably but do not ever try to mix them. Mixing could result in severe side effects.
You May Also Like
- Difference between Male and Female Pelvis
- Difference between Male and Female Urethra
- Difference between Male and Female Reproductive System
I hope the issue of Test E vs Test C has been addressed well. These two ester steroids are used for enhancing performance as supplements.
The core difference between Test E and Test C is typically their half-life. It helps to determine the number of injections an individual is supposed to use in the long run.
Besides that, increase the amount of protein accumulation which fosters muscle weight gain and also has some side effects.
You should note that the side effects tend to differ but they are almost the same. Well, use the comment section below to share your experience. Good Luck.
More Sources and References
- Testosterone Propionate. Propionate Online
Testosterone Cypionate. Healthline
Testosterone Cypionate. Drug Bank